Core Fusion 4
If you liked our Fusion 3, the Swiss Army knife of kiteboards, you'll love the Fusion 4. Our newest twintip carries over all the good stuff from the Fusion 3 and then squeezes even more Cartan carbon into an improved outline. Is it really better, Yes! Popping off has never been easier, and you'll never outgrow it. Fusion 4. An extraordinarily versatile allrounder.
Who do we make the Fusion 4 for. Simply, kiters of all abilities who don't see boots in their future. If boots are your thing or might be your thing, then check out the Choice 3 or Bolt 3. Do you see yourself dabbling in strapped freestyle? No problem. The Fusion 4 Multi-Channels give you surprising grip should you go fin-less. Do you like waves? Go for it on your deep vee Fusion 4.
Our bestseller inherits its predecessor's hard-charging multi-channel hull, chop busting V-shaped keel, and powerful Paulownia wood core. Reducing board thickness while adding more carbon fiber between the pads allows us to liven up the tips, add more pop, and most importantly, improve cruising comfort. Our lighter board sports a shiny new topcoat with UV blocking additives.
Fusion 4. A super talented allrounder powered by Cartan carbon.
133x39 | 135x40 | 137x41 | 139x41,5 | 141x42 | 144x43 | LW 147x44 | LW 152x46
▪ CARTAN CARBON: Proprietary 30 biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes torsion
and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
▪ VARIO RAILS: Variable rail thickness for better control.
▪ VEE ROCKER: More rocker underfoot and less rocker towards tips.
▪ 3D WOOD CORE: The heart of the Fusion 3 is marine grade, CNC milled
▪ DIAMOND 3D-SHAPE: Directs forces to where they are best used.
▪ V-SHAPED KEEL: Cuts through chop and delivers pillow-soft landings.
▪ MULTI-CHANNELS: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
▪ DOUBLE CONCAVE: Amazing hold in corners.
▪ G10 CUTBACK FINS: New outlines. More fun.
▪ Optional: UNION PRO 3 PADS & STRAPS: Customizability, comfort, and control.